Day NIne, Andy's Leather CO.

Hours Daily (6), Hours Total (44)... Today was a big step forward as I completed my first transaction. My good friend Jack "Wheezy" Shor wanted a wallet, I told him "I know a guy". So there I was producing my first custom wallet for a friend. I felt accomplished and happy to see the smile on his face. ON another note. I made progress on a few wallets today and am in good shape for the finish product. I also worked on the cutting board. I decided after being laser engraved I was not satisfied with the boards un-evenness. So I decided to take it to the wood shop where I planed and joined the board to make it flat. I then brought it back to Spencer to laser cut. The next steps will be putting a fresh coat of stain and a final coat of finish.

Comments

  1. this is great! I'm excited to see the finished tray Andy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 14 Reflection; Andy's Leather Co.

Day One, Andy's Leather CO.