Day Thirteen., Andy's Leather CO.

Hours Daily (3), Hours Total (55)... Today I was travelling home. Not only was I thinking about leather working. I thought about how this project was going to conclude. I started reflecting on my time at school, and how this project sums up my time at Proctor. The fact the school has allowed oppurtunity for me to start my own class, the fact that you are supported on the way there, and the fact that I enjoyed every second of the time I have spent. Sums up what proctor is about. I wish I had created a Instagram or something because the content creators on Instagram in the leather world have much sucess. Making cool videos is a big part of what the small buisness world is about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day NIne, Andy's Leather CO.

Day 14 Reflection; Andy's Leather Co.