Day 14 Reflection; Andy's Leather Co.

This past week was not as productive as I had hope due to travelling away from campus. I did not know I would be going to Louisiana when I had first started this project so had planned like I was going to be on campus for 2 weeks. But what I did learn this week was being able to adapt to learning on the go. When going into small shops you have to keep an open mind to someones startegy to doing things. It is important to hear people out and let them help you shape your buisness while taking their advice. Early in the week I got enough and good honest work done to set me up for the closing parts of next week. Creating art with leather brings me peace and happiness. As I work with the supple material, cutting, stitching, and shaping it, I find a sense of calmness and joy. The smell of leather, the feel of it under my fingers, and the sound of my tools create a soothing environment where time seems to disappear. It's fulfilling to see the transformation of the leather into beautiful designs, with colors and textures blending together harmoniously. In these moments, I find solace, freedom, and a deep sense of happiness, knowing that I'm expressing my creativity and making something meaningful with my own hands. As I contemplate the conclusion of this project, it serves as a poignant reflection on my time at Proctor School. The essence of Proctor lies in the remarkable opportunities it has provided, allowing me to initiate my own class and nurturing me every step of the way. Throughout my journey, I have cherished every moment, for they encapsulate the very essence of what Proctor represents. In retrospect, I ponder on the possibility of establishing a prominent online presence, perhaps through an Instagram account or other social media platforms. It is evident that content creators in the realm of leather craftsmanship have achieved considerable success through captivating videos, recognizing the significance of visual storytelling in the realm of small business ventures. This realization attests to the evolving landscape of entrepreneurial pursuits and the indispensable role of multimedia platforms in shaping contemporary enterprises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day NIne, Andy's Leather CO.

Day Thirteen., Andy's Leather CO.