Day Eight, Andy's Leather CO.

Hours daily (6), Hours total (38) I woke up early this morning a drove back to campus to go and meet JIll. I finsihed the bag I was working on and started puting together some pieces for the card holders. I am having a little bit of a change in plans for this week. I am flying down to Lousiana on Wednesday for my brothers graduation. I am going to take the time and go see small buisnesses and maybe even a leather shop. I want to further my understanding of the process and also what it takes to own a small buisness. My website is up and running and I plan on adding more of my work to it. This week will be fun and a hybrid of what I had been doing the week prior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day NIne, Andy's Leather CO.

Day 14 Reflection; Andy's Leather Co.

Day Ten, Andy's Leather CO.