Day Four; Andy's Leather and Wood CO.?

Hours 4, Hour Total 22... Today went a little differently due to me having a doctors appointment. I started working on a cutting board that is going to have leaver straps. I plan on epoxying the board, which is a recycled cabinent door. That brings me to where my passion for leather work started. I am not the most artistic person, but this fall I took Jill's recylced art class, where I started making these little card holders out of old material. Through that I started my own art class where I made things like bags and started proto-typing wallets. It came with many challenges as finding proper supplies is not easy and there are no stores locally. Overall this project came from me taking a chance on an art class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day NIne, Andy's Leather CO.

Day 14 Reflection; Andy's Leather Co.

Day One, Andy's Leather CO.