Day One, Andy's Leather CO.

 Day 1 (Hours (Morning), Hours (Afternoon), Total (Daily):

5/8/20233.52.56


Andy Warren
May 8th, 2023

The day started off at 8:30 am where I began to work on my first wallet. Jill and I had done some work previously to set my self up for senior project. Hand stitching has proven to be quite time consuming, and not easy due to having large hands. The process is repetitive but will be nice when I have a finished highly customizable product (laser cutter) in the end. I have also spent some time setting up a website, hopefully I will be able to provide a link tomorrow where you can learn a little more about me, why I am doing this senior project and most importantly my work portfolio. I finally my mentor Ben Rulli, will me advising me on my website and how to do it, and learning lessons on creating a small business.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day NIne, Andy's Leather CO.

Day 14 Reflection; Andy's Leather Co.