Day Two, Andy Leather Co

6 Hours The day started off just as yesterdays started. I spent the morning with Jill as I continued to work on my leather wallet. I left a little bit early to attend a meeting I had too, but right after that I headed towards Rulli's office. I focused a lot on getting my website ready and am getting close to finishing it. I still need to go back and figure a few things out but am definitely learning the Wix software. Hopefully tommorow or tonight I can finhishi up the wallet and get it on the laser cutter. The first two days have been nice, and work is getting done! Link to my website (Not Yet finished): https://warrenan0.wixsite.com/andy-s-leather-co/portfolio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day NIne, Andy's Leather CO.

Day 14 Reflection; Andy's Leather Co.

Day One, Andy's Leather CO.